On two lots on the corner of Main Street and Fourth Street in Central
Meeker, 15,000 sq. ft. of land with 95 feet of off street parking and about
100 feet of street parking. Built as a bank in 1976 with brick and wood
siding. a cedar shake roof, a nice yard and a flag pole.
- 3,278 sq. ft. main level with 4 offices, 1.5 bathrooms, air lock entry,
lobby with a fireplace, employee lounge, teller area, reception area, and
a drive through teller room.
- Three covered drive through bays with a vacuum tube delivery system.
- An 840 sq. ft. finished basement with lots of storage, an additional
office and a full bathroom.
- Main vault with stainless steel door, a paper vault with a 2 hour fire
door and an outside depository safe.
- Very efficient gas hot water heat.
- Two roof mounted swamp coolers.
- Commercial lighting, security system, sound system, and complete telephone
and computer wiring.
In 1995 this property was converted into a home. The teller area is now
a real nice kitchen, the offices are bed rooms and the lobby is a living
room. Very little would have to be done to convert this building back into
a bank or other business.